BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 7, 2011

i want to be evil now

i don't mean to be racist, and i never want to feel like this. not all of them, but ONLY this TWO people realy get me annoying. These TWO BLACK people really getting on my nerves. They think they so good enough? The girl left her own family she live with for 21 years for a uy she just met for 2 years. is it good?

everything she did they agreed. eventhough i already sad earlier about it, but they never listen to me.

my other black friends are ok, only his two people really annoyed me. stubborn. they think its easy to live by themselves?

one day he will leave you for his family. u just wait and see.

u won't be at the top forever. at least once u will fall down and u will never get up.

0 comments: