BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

one upon a time in my life

When i was young, i really loves to read. I love to learn and I am the type of person who loves to think. I admit that I did think a lot. I love to look at the sky while i'm travelling and think. I think most of the time. I always think, what if the things didn't happen, then what will happen to the person? I love to observe those greedy people, those people who really good in pretending, how liars lie, etc etc.. I can say that I saw many types of people, until one time, i felt so scared. How scary the world is, but no one choose to take some times and think.

How liars conquer the crowds, and get huge applause from the audience. liars always win. they will always get attention from others.

For once, i saw one quote that change my life. I learnt from it. I don't have to prove to people, I don't have to tell what i know if they refused to listen to me. Like in the exam, i tell them what i knw about it, if they refused to believe me, i don't mind. U can trust whoever u want to trust. Maybe i did wrong, who knows? in the end, just look at the results. then u will see who's right and who's wrong.

Yea, i can say that my life never be fair for me. i loose many things i love, i lost the person i love, even if until now i didn't know why i'm still the one God choose to be tested? Did i made huge sins, kill people until i deserve to get this punishments? I always want to make my parents proud of me, i always ensure i still among the best to make them happy. I never stabbed behind people back. I love all my friends. i help them if i can, i listen to what they want to say, i also the one who be there when they need friend the most.but it seems they never love me the way i do. ..

my bf really good to me. but, i don't think he trust me. i don't know, or its just my feelings.

1 comments:

Farah Zamri said...

memang kita sepatutnya tengok sekeliling & berfikir.
macam2 yang kita boleh belajar daripada orang lain.
it is either the positives or the negatives.
terpulang kat diri kita untuk menilai mana yang baik & buruk.
mana yang baik jadikan tauladan,yang buruk jadikan sempadan.
inshaAllah kita jadi manusia yang lebih baik dari semasa ke semasa.
sama-samlah kita perbaiki diri :)
(peringatan untuk yang menulis jugak)
take care babe!