BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

he make me smile

he is someone that i just met. The one thing i like about him is that he treat me like i'm a woman. i mean, he's very polite, and most important, he respect me. well, i may say that i have a different taste regarding to relationship. like me n my bf, i love him just becoz he never pretend infront of me. the truth is, my bf never pretend to be someone he's not just to attract my attention. i see people with my heart. oh yea, i always have my first impression on people. either its bad or good, usually in time, it will change. my bf, he is a chinese, and race never was the issue. he accept me d way i am. that is what i like about him. i like d way he ordered the food, the way he's driving d car, d way he smile and look at me. one thing, i really hate guys that just want to have relationship with me, and refuse "just to be friends" with me. i dun like guys that just say i'm ok, my idea is great, etc etc.. i like guys that can talk with me. hmm..more to discuss with me. i love something new. for me, if the guy just accept, its sooooo boring.

so, tomorrow is monday. need to see patient on wednesday... so, ok.. enough blogging. need to study now. :)

0 comments: