BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks

Have u ever heard of Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks? Well, i can say dat this restaurant is one of my favourite restaurant of all.


This little restaurant located in IOI Mall, Puchong, Selangor. It is a little restaurant because the restaurant is so small and only can fit few people at one time. However, most of people seldom dine in, they always order some snacks and then walk around the mall. I always dine in, because me and my bf love to eat the famous mee suah there. believe me, its D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!! :D


Here is the picture of the famous mee suah (bee hoon+soup+chicken+oyster). There are also some sets of meal, which will include drinks, all at a very reasonable price.

This is my favourite food there, XXL crispy chicken!!! :D :D :D
Seriously, this chicken is huge, spicy, crispy..etc..etc.. TRY it, MUST TRY it!


There are also some other foods there, such as the seafood tempura (one of our favourite as well :P) and others. I haven't taste everything on the menu yet, but i will! (someday.. hehe)

This restaurant is Halal.. well, because the name of Taiwan, maybe some of us thinking that this is non-halal. No worries, yea. :)

I'm not really sure about the outlets, so far, i only know it located in Puchong only. Well, that's the nearest to cyberjaya.. haha!

0 comments: