BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Movies..movies...

I've been watching Resident evil from the beginning, and
i still enjoy that a virus had spread to the whole world story
and she can stop them.. She's hot! :)
* 4 stars

The priest. I think this movie is fine by me.
About vampire... maybe more or less like resident evil.
Hmm...
*4 stars

Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa.
I seriously love this movie. Seriously!
I think Merong is so hot and handsome; same goes
to the price. hehe :P
Well, Merong is a warrior, that must keep the prince safe,
to meet his bride, the princess of China.
*5 stars.

The Roommate.
Quite scary, well...not really. OK-ok laaa...
About a psycho girl, obsess with the other girl...
she's willing to do anything to get her attention..
*3 1/2 stars

Shaolin.
I also like this movie, actually. quite nice.
But i forgot what the movie was all about. haha
*4 stars


0 comments: