BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

head hurts..

I always thinking of this,,.. i know its just the Sx, bt makes my head hurts everytime...
when i look in the mirror, i see myself.  i'm so so not pretty. i hate mirrors. i don't like to see myself in it.
i always feel like running away from here; far far away from here. i wanna left everyting behind, let go of everything n just live my own live.
i feel like i want to cry,..

but then i think of u.

"yes, u're x pretty. but, i don't look at ur face to love u. i love u, just d way u are."
"y u wanna run away? u wanna leave me? i won't be happy. i bet some ppl also be worry n unhappy."
"i don't like to see u cry. coz each time, i don't know what i shud do. i feel like blaming myself for ur tears."

love.

if it not becoz i love u, i won't try to fight.
becoz i love u, i try hard to live.
becoz i love u, i don't want to let u go.

its all just because of love.

u are my strength. u always there when i'm down. trying hard to push me up again, but they don't know. they don't know how much we need each other. they just know to complaint.

-"aku rse dorang xkan lame pnye."
-"y u wanna a malay girl?"
-"she's fake. she's a liar. y are u so blind?"
-"aku x ske die. jgn harap aku ske."
-"i don't like ur gf"
-"i don't think u both compatible"

who u think u are?
maybe if one day, u are at my place, and ur beloved ones are taken away, u will understand, and u will fight. life is never been too easy. one day u'll experince like mine. let's see how u will handle this. say u are open-minded ppl, but ure not.

tired with people.

done.


"why they wanna know bout it? why shud i tell everyone about it? i love u, and i tell u only. i don't need everyone to know that i love u, because for me, for u to know this is already enough. we are happy. we know we are happy. they no need to know." -him.

0 comments: