BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

R.I.P Snowbell.

Today, i'm not just lost a pet, but also a very best friend. Snowbell, was a white female persian, of eight months old, rest in peace, after struggling with her own life for 2 weeks. She was first diagnosed with fluid in her lungs, which causes rapid breathing and SOB.  but then, after a lot of fluid being removed, her breathing pattern back to normal. Then, she was dignosed again, with leukaemia (FELV).

She was unable to play, to walk, to pee or even to eat. she refused to take any medications, maybe she knew that her time has come. everyday, every night i told her that i love her, and i force her to fight, to live. she tried, i knew she tried, and it looked hard on her. i was wrong. if i love her, i should have let her go, and won't let her suffers anymore.

i told her that i love her, and i knew she knew it, as she looked at me, stared at me for a long time. maybe she tried to tell me that she loves me too.

thank you, snowbell.. for be there when i cried.
thank you, for always cheer me up, when i'm upset.
thank you, for, because for u, i can still smile again.
thank you, because of everything.

i love you, snowbell.
Rest in peace, my beloved snowbell.





i always love you, snowbell. u will always be in my heart. FOREVER.

3 comments:

Ausz Firdaus said...

Comel =')

Ausz Firdaus said...

^_^

Farah Zamri said...

kau nak kucing tak?
kat rumah aku ada baby meow2 3 ekor :D