BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little Pantry

When the first time i ate at Little Pantry, i can sense that this is a very good restaurant. I think the name of the restaurant is so cute, "Little Pantry". hehe


This restaurant also located in IOI Mall, Puchong. I love the  theme of this restaurant, which is PINK. Pink is always be my favourite colour, and inside the restaurant, its more like a garden restaurant for me. I love to see the whole restaurant in pink and white colour. Oh yea, i love the waitress costume, more like 'alice in wonderland'.  I personally think it is very very cute. :)

Well, the prices for the foods are quite expensive for me. But, the dishes are ok for me. i think i can give 4 stars. :) My favourite food was chicken chop with black pepper sauce. Yesterday i ate at Little Pantry again. It was my second time there. My menu remains the same, Chicken chop with black pepper sauce. hehe My bf ate nasi lemak for our first time dining there, which i thought like, "er... nasi lemak?? cost RM10++? lol...-___-" " haha but for the second time yesterday he ate fish fillet, which, also not bad at all. we also ordered scallop, but, we think that they are so-so only...

I don't really have the pictures of the food there, so, here just the pictures taken from the internet. Enjoy. :)








 *See the waitress in pink dress.. cute, rite? :P

0 comments: