BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year at Lexis hotel, PD

When my mum said she want to go to PD, my sister and i have no feelings at all. For me, its just PD. I always went to PD for holidays, because it's near. The hotel, hmmmmmmmmm... the beach, hmmmmmmmmm... So, u can guess that i'm not excited to spend my holidays there. But when i reached at the hotel, OMG!!! I feel so happy and very excited. I always love d concept of swimming pool inside the room. Finally i can experienced one.

















The good thing is, we got this room for FREE. Muahahahahaha becoz my mum's friend unable to go, then he gv this room to us. We're very lucky. Got some things to do here, but we dun have enough time as we only stayed for 2 days and 1 night only. most of d times, my sis and i were swimming and playing ball..

I don't knw how to describe this hotel, but for me, this is a 5 stars hotel. I love it very much. the staffs were so friendly and kind, also we really enjoyed staying here. will recommed to my friends and family, also will indeed come again in the future. :)

0 comments: