BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 9, 2011

outing with friends n bf :)

last thursday all of us, (my bf, my housemates and my classmates) went to B. lalang to play kites. we had lots of fun at the beach, and they were playing kites. i'm not intesrested to play, actually and i just talking and laughed as they compete each other on who's kite will not fell on the ground. haha..  we just finished our final exam and we decided to go for outing to release stress after exam. Actually it was my housemates' idea. i just said ok, bcoz there were few times i turned them down when they asked me out. i felt sorry for them as i used to hang out a lot with them during 1st year and 2nd year.

we laughed, played kites, talking and we're having so much fun. until they decided to had seafood for dinner. well, i'm not a big fan of seafood but my bf asked to to join, and he really2 want me to join them. actually i'm quite tired and sleepy as i don't have enough sleep for the past 3 weeks due to exam weeks and study week.but then, i thought, a dinner won't be so bad, then i said ok, and asked them to find the best seafood restaurant there. hahahaha as it is my bf's hometown, so he told them which of the restaurant is the best. The workers quite shocked as there were actually a big number of us, and they set up a long table for us. my bf and some of my friends went to order the food, while some of us including me, just sat at the table and talking.

suddenly, out of no where, my roomate, came out with a huge birthday cake, and all of us sang the birthday song. i'm not shocked as i thougt d cake was for ws, as her birthday also in december. then finally my roomates brought the cake in front of me, and they all wished me happy birthday. ok, shocking, seriously, as it was an advanced birthday celebration. so sweet, they tried to hide it from me, and my bf also never told me anything about it. the funny part was, i also sang the birthday song and eventually sang ws's name. hahaha she laughed real hard and said they went to celebrate last time but i was busy doing my research and last minutes study for exam.

so happy they palnned a birthday celebration for me. so sweet.. :) i always love my housemates and my bf, as they were people who really close to me in college.  my roomates, they understand me better, and really care of me. thank u so much, everyone. :)

Oh yea.. can't wait for our holidays next year in Indonesia (class trip- but only half of the classmates are going) and Sabah (my housemates- 7 people, ws's bf, my bf and 3 of our classmates; some of our classmates also planning to join but not yet confirm). Its going to be lots of fun hang around with my friends and bf. :)

next event- going to Pd (-___-") with my mum and sis. Actually in my opinion, Pd is boring, and the beach is dirty, not like last time... we suggest to mum to go to different places, but she refused as pd is very near to our house, and easy for her to come back home. lol... so, i guess will be celebrating new year in pd.. yes, i celebrate new year by watching tv.hahahaha i don't like party or whatsoever, ok? not a big problem, and i like it, as every year, since i was small, my family celebrates new year.

another upcoming event is my bf's birthday as well as my roomates' birthday in January. oh yea, also hanis's birthday.. i already got few plans for my bf's birthday, but i have none for my friends. i think will discuss with my housemates about it.

this is another story. i don't know, somehow, i don't like the those two 'crows'. i think that they are very rude to some people in the class and they are very good in pretending to be nice. i think some of us know about this, especially her ex-bestfriend. but we're professionals, and we don't want to raise the matter, as it seems to me it is sort of childish. but its hurt, they hurt me, and i don't feel like want to be nice to them anymore.

well, like my bf always said, just pretend they don't exist, and they are black, and we cannot see them.  (crows). well, what goes around comes around. now u will be at the top, and everything is doing fine for u and u will think that u're right and made the best decision. But, u wait until one fine day when u fall down and hurt urself and the the only thing u will think of is ur family- the one u left for ur disgusting hairy bf. (i know i'm bad, but i'm really angry rite now.will ignored later). like her ex-best friend said, when u fall down i will be the one who will laugh real hard.

1 comments:

Farah Zamri said...

and i like the birthday part!