BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 23, 2011

i wonder

i wonder... if u're willing to runaway with me, n leave averything behind, just to be with me?

i wonder...if u're willing to always be there to help me stands up again?

i wonder...if u're willing to love me if one day i'm no longer beautiful or useless to u?

i wonder...if i'm no longer by ur side, will u remember me and wish that i'm the one who's next to u?

i wonder...if i need to go to a place, faraway from here, will u follow me or will u wait for me?

i wonder...if everyone is against me, will u stand by my side, and believe me?

i wonder...if everyone left me, will u be there, hug me and wash away my tears?

i wonder...if it's worth trying and waiting...

mix feelings...

i don't know whether i must stay or go?

i don't know, whether i'm ready to stand alone.

i just need my own space. i just need u. u always there for me. i wonder its ur willingness or u just sympathy to me. it's may sound crazy and 'lame', but, for now, i just feel that, if i fail in this relationship, i don't want to be in relationship anymore. thinking of just adopting a child, and just go on with life. yes, for now, i'm giving up. sorry, i just can't trust malay man. my past...makes me afraid. this is just my feelings for now. don't know what happen in future.

0 comments: