BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

things come from the heart

 
I will keep on smiling. I will be strong.

I wish when the time I have difficulties in life,
and I say, "I'm okay", someone will
come and hug me and say,
"I know u're not."

When I'm stress, I will just listen to music.

Blogging is another way for me to express my
feelings.

I can be a little girl, that afraid of the dark,
and need little teddy to accompany me
to sleep.

I enjoy to be surrounded by nature. :)

Sometimes, u can also call me a nerd. :P

Its my habit to look at the moon,
before i go to sleep.

I'm sensitive. I can easily cry.
My heart is fragile. It can easily get broken.

My bf. Thank u for always holding my hands,
everytime i fell down, I know u will be there
to slowly guide me to walk again.

Hope we will be better from now on.


0 comments: