BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 23, 2012

sad..

this post is about what i'm feeling now. sad. i just realized dat my previous posts were all about sad-sad things, and only few were happy things... hmmmmmmm... well, when i'm happy, i have a lots of things to write down, and i'm lazy. so, when i'm sad, i feel like writing it all down, since, no one cares and no one will listen or read anyway. zzz~

me friends family -> family
me friends -> friends -> argue -> me
me family -> family
me family -> no other choice -> me
friends and family -> necessary -> friends -> most of time-> family
me??? <none of the above>

i hate what coming to my mind when ppl were impressed by u. esp the ladies.
i hate what coming to my mind when u look ashamed.
i feel like turing back the time and leave u.
i feel like wishing for a fairy to come and grant me 3 wishes:
1. i dont want u and want to lost my memories
2. i dont want u by turning back the time
3. i dont want to exist.

nothing in my mind rite now, its just, i hate u; and i dont want u.

0 comments: