BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

broken

u texted him, asking for her number? don't care what are the reasons, but u hurt me. i tot u aldy forget her. she's d reason y i get this depression. she hurt ur gf, n yet u still contact her?

give up d.
i think we won't last long..
all that i dream of us were just a waste of time.

one thing i never understand u. WHY don't u choose her? she close with ur sis, ur siblings, even went to meet ur family, she knew ur family, friends, ... but why don't u choose her??? i'm pretty sure everyone hopes u both to couple. i think she will be happy. ur sis and siblings and family and friends also will be happy. but, will u be happy? u make it so complicated becoz u love me. u choose me. why u choose me? u make it hard for me.

yeah.. like u said, its about ur happiness. u'll happy if with me. how about them? u don't want them to be happy? or u just don't care? i don't know why i care... i hope the girl standing next to u now is not me, but her. i don't know why..

i love u, really i do. but, will u just let them do what they want, and just stay with me? that will be lots of sacrifices. i love to see u happy with them. but i'm not that type of girl. i prefer to stay indoor and just chill. i'm no fun at all. i always feel very pity on u. i love u and i don't want u to be sad. u just make it more harder when u said, as long as i'm with u, u will happy. u always happy.

i'm unable to make decision. maybe coz i love u too much.

0 comments: